Wednesday, 8 April 2015

"Lucy Loo" Flower Goddess

Hi today's new addition to my new Blog is "Lucy Loo" Flower Goddess!

This card was colored with Copics,  I purchased the digi image from The East Wind through Etsy.
I love the new Green Copic color blend, I've been using it on the 3 images that i am working on!
The copic colors used were
Hair W3 , W5,  W7,  W9
Dress YG03, YG63,  YG67,  G99
Flower in hair RV02,  RV04,  RV06, RV09, RV69

Dies for card background (going from back of card in layers) 
"Grand Nestabilities Labels 1"   from Spellbinder
"Frilly 6 large frame" from Go Kreate 
 "Wings of hope" Shapeabilities from Spellbinder. (Butterfly)

I have used Maja papers Strolling down the rose path, Soferio collection.
flowers and lace i purchase through a variety of online stores

"Spun Sugar" Tim Holtz Distress ink pad was used with a sponge dauber  on edges of card, before using a distressing tool to shabby the edges. 

Frantage ( the white snow like speckles) very addictive.  Is Shabby White Frantage from Stampendous.

The small oval frame i made myself with Mod podge silicone mold and paper clay.

No comments:

Post a Comment