Saturday, 25 April 2015

Lucy Loo "Long stockings"

Todays card i made to enter in "The East Wind" Face book Challenge  "It Started With A Song".
To enter the image would be based on a song.  My song chosen was "Love Bites" by Def Leppard!
The image i used was Lucy Loo "Long Stockings from the Etsy The East Wind Store"
This image and layout with no flowers and fuss was way out of my comfort zone..... But fun to color and now shes finished quite happy with the out come!!!!

The die i cut around the image was from GO Kreate
and the Love word and red heart i cut out with my Maxx Air Zing from KNK.
I distressed and inked edges in Tim Holtz stain  "Fire Brick"
The Paper was My Minds eye, Love me do (Black Polka Dot) and Love Story by Lori Whitlock was the red edges in a large red polkadot.

I colored the image in copics using
Face E000,E00,E21,E11,E04,E20
Hair E21, E25, E25, E33
Black Clothes C10,C7,C5,C3,C1,C0
Red Clothes R59,R46,R29,R24,R22
Cat W5,W3,W1


No comments:

Post a Comment