Thursday, 16 June 2016

Dorothy "Kraftin Kimmee Stamps"

Dorothy from  Kraftin Kimmie Stamps

Todays Colored up image Dorothy is from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps
since the Misti came along i have been stamping away with my Rubber Stamps!

I have colored her with Copics and used thin cork sheets and Kaisercraft dies in making my own embellishments and frame for Dorothy.

Red embossing glitter also to set her off even her shoes

Papers are from Maja 
You are my angel from a gift for you range.

I have entered Dorothy in the 'Anything goes" Challenge over at the 
Kraftin Kimmie Blogspot.  Wish me luck!!!


1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the gingham background. Dorothy is one of my favorite Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and I LOVE how you colored her! Thanks for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges.

    ReplyDelete